Evoco Inc. - 2007 New Leaf Award for Sales Stamina
What they do:
Evoco helps retailers like Wal-Mart and other retail and hospitality companies to manage their design, construction and remodelling programs online. Evoco Workspace™ is a web-based project collaboration center that enables streamlined communication, document and print management, bid management and workflow. More than 25,000 users rely on Evoco.com to achieve the strongest expansion performance in their market.
2007 New Leaf Award Winner – Stamina to Scale:
Material Insight's New Leaf Award for Sales Stamina recognizes emerging market leaders that have demonstrated the perseverance to break into a new market where achieving sales traction took more than a year. Award winners have expanded their market reach beyond the original verticals, geographic territory and product lines to grow market share and revenue in line with their business vision.
Evoco was chosen as the winner for:
- Getting from cold to closed with 4 major retail sales in 2006/07.
- Persevering through thousands of phone calls and the long haul of travel through unglamorous airports and hotels.
- Having the discipline and astute patience to build relationships over months and ink the deals.
- Having the tireless courage to take Evoco from unknown to …not to be underestimated!
Find out more about Evoco Inc.
Past winner: 2006 Most Courageous Shift
New & Noteworthy
- December 2012 - Material Insight is back, small and mighty.
- September 3 - Calgary Inc. magazine selects Claudia Moore among top 40 under 40 announced.
- September 1 - Alberta Venture magazine profiles Launching the Wired West.
- Calgary Herald interviews StumbleUpon founder about sale to eBay for $75 million - and talks to us. Read more.
Seeking talent or opportunities in Calgary tech? Check out Techbent.